The Riviera lifts, lowers and reclines easily and quietly and is designed to fit in most baths. It is easy to install, simple to operate and offers a person excellent comfort, safety, reliability and convenience.Hygienic - The new backrest design with smooth, sealed surfaces is more resistant to dirt, making a bath lift easier and faster to clean
• Easier - The new storage battery compartment is located in the centre directly behind the backrest, thus making it a lot easier to insert or remove the battery
• Moving and handling - The bathlift is easily dismantled into two pieces, both of which include an integral handle for moving and handling
• Practical - The new unlocking mechanism of the drive unit features a red unlock button - one simple push with your thumb is sufficient to fold and dismantle the bath lift
• Safer - Due to an EMERGENCY-OFF button, which is integrated in the hand control, a more powerful storage battery offering even longer operating times, and a unique safety shutdown function
• Space-saving - Flat backrest design for greater leg room
• Attractive - The slim line design makes the bath lift even more attractive and suits most bathrooms
• Reliable - Lifetime guarantee on frame and three years on battery and handset
Overall Width (seat inc. side flaps) 70cm (28")
Seat Width 35cm (14")
Seat Depth 45cm (18")
Height of Backrest 56cm (22")
Width of Backrest 32cm - 36cm (13" - 14")
Backrest Reclines 40 degrees
Width of Baseplate 31cm (12")
Height Min 8cm (3")
Height Max 42cm (17")
Baseplate Depth 54.5cm (21.5")
Depth (with Backrest Reclined) 86cm (34")
Depth (with Backrest Upright) 58cm (23")
Total Weight (exc Hand Control) 16.5kg (37lb)
Maximum Weight Capacity 140kg (22st)
We aim to get your order to you as soon as possible, so at YourCare our goal is to deliver the majority of our products within 3 – 5 working days of placing an order. Sometimes that means you may receive parts of your order separately as some of our products may be sent out from multiple warehouses.
All deliveries are free of charge for orders over £50 and £4.95 for orders under £50. Even if parts of your order are delivered separately, there will only be one delivery charge.
For larger items or for equipment that may need to be installed, these will be delivered using our White Glove Delivery service. Click here for more information.
(Please note our delivery and installation services are carried out by a third party).