Powered seat gently and safely lowers and raises users smoothly in the bath at the touch of a button to maintain hygiene and soothe aching joints in warm water
• Compact design allows the bathlift to fit into almost any style of bath for optimal flexibility
• Slim line structure sits at the very back of the bath giving impressive legroom and allowing space for transfers / bathing
• Large 13cm (5") suction feet grip securely to bath surface for added safety
• Contoured side flaps avoid most bath handles for unobstructed use
• Sits at only 7cm (3") from the bottom of the bath allowing improved water immersion
• One of the lightest fixed back bathlifts available at 9.5kg (21lb)
• Compact design allows for space saving storage
• Separates easily into 2 lightweight sections for quick fitting and removal
• Smooth and accessible surfaces enable quick and simple cleaning of the lift and the bath
• Antimicrobial solution in suction feet, base frame and handset assists with infection and hygiene control
• Waterproof, slim line hand control with large textured rocker switches can be operated by people with limited dexterity or visual impairment
• Battery level indicator light monitors when recharging is required and Stop Descent™ feature prevents bathlift from lowering without sufficient battery power to rise
• Seat is made from sturdy glass filled polypropylene (PP) with a robust, rust proof aluminium frame
• Suitable for thermal decontamination in automated washing machines (excluding battery)
• Warranty – 5 years on frame/seat, 2 years on consumables and 1 year on battery and accessories
Overall Width (seat inc. side flaps) 73cm (29")
Seat Width 35cm (14")
Seat Depth 41cm (16")
Height of Backrest 66cm (26")
Width of Backrest 34cm (13")
Width of Baseplate 33.5cm (13")
Height Min 7cm (3")
Height Max 43.5cm (17")
Baseplate Depth 39cm (15")
Depth (with Backrest Upright) 58cm (23")
Total Weight (without battery) 9.5kg (21lb)
Maximum Weight Capacity 160kg (25st)
We aim to get your order to you as soon as possible, so at YourCare our goal is to deliver the majority of our products within 3 – 5 working days of placing an order. Sometimes that means you may receive parts of your order separately as some of our products may be sent out from multiple warehouses.
All deliveries are free of charge for orders over £50 and £4.95 for orders under £50. Even if parts of your order are delivered separately, there will only be one delivery charge.
We deliver to most postal areas in the UK including Northern Ireland. However, there are times when the geographical location (usually in remote areas) and courier availability can sometimes restrict or alter our service or prevent us from delivering orders to you. In rare circumstances, there may be times when there will be a change in the delivery charge but we will notify you as soon as possible if your order is affected in any way. We do apologise for any inconvenience this may cause.
We do reserve the right not to deliver an order if we believe the address isn’t secure, for example to a communal postal address or PO box. If this affects an order you place, we'll notify you as soon as possible.
For larger items or for equipment that may need to be installed, these will be delivered using our White Glove Delivery service. Click here for more information.
(Please note our delivery and installation services are carried out by a third party).