The Age UK Incontinence Range has been developed to provide users with complete ease of mind. Suitable for those with active lifestyles, the range will provide protection for users with light to severe incontinence. Breathable waterproof backing for added protection, encourages air flow which helps to keep skin healthy
• Contains Super Absorbent Polymer which retains 50 times its own weight in liquid
• Odour control properties in the event of an accident
• No latex
• Discreet underwear for sufferers of moderate incontinence
• Unique double pad system for maximum absorbency
• Discreet (quiet) polyethylene back limits awkward noise
• Soft elasticated sides are versatile enough so that they do not restrict your movements, providing further comfort and keeping the product discreet
• Surface acquisition layer helps to draw liquid away from the surface
MEDIUM Waist Size 32" - 43" Absorbency 1300ml. 14 pieces per pack
LARGE Waist Size 39" - 53" Absorbency 1300ml. 14 pieces per pack
EXTRA LARGE Waist Size 47" - 62" Absorbency 1300ml. 14 pieces per pack
We aim to get your order to you as soon as possible, so at YourCare our goal is to deliver the majority of our products within 3 – 5 working days of placing an order. Sometimes that means you may receive parts of your order separately as some of our products may be sent out from multiple warehouses.
All deliveries are free of charge for orders over £50 and £4.95 for orders under £50. Even if parts of your order are delivered separately, there will only be one delivery charge.
We deliver to most postal areas in the UK including Northern Ireland. However, there are times when the geographical location (usually in remote areas) and courier availability can sometimes restrict or alter our service or prevent us from delivering orders to you. In rare circumstances, there may be times when there will be a change in the delivery charge but we will notify you as soon as possible if your order is affected in any way. We do apologise for any inconvenience this may cause.
We do reserve the right not to deliver an order if we believe the address isn’t secure, for example to a communal postal address or PO box. If this affects an order you place, we'll notify you as soon as possible.
For larger items or for equipment that may need to be installed, these will be delivered using our White Glove Delivery service. Click here for more information.
(Please note our delivery and installation services are carried out by a third party).