The Birstall commode was developed with a larger seat width and weight capacity required to accommodate the larger user. Designed to provide a toileting facility for larger users when restricted mobility prevents access to the toilet
• Four 13cm (5") castors allow carers to manoeuvre and position the commode close to users for easier transfers
• Brakes on each castor provide additional stability
• E-clip secured detachable arms enable lateral transfers
• Extra wide seat and extremely robust, reinforced all welded steel frame accommodates heavier users
• Frame is coated with Duradip® tough, peel proof and anti corrosive plastic for increased longevity
• Clip on / clip off seat is sturdy and extremely easy to clean
• Flame retardant polyurethane (PU) backrest and overseat is easy to clean, waterproof and comfortable
• Sturdy 14 litre bucket and lid can be effortlessly removed for emptying and lid prevents spills and helps to confine odours
• Suitable for thermal decontamination in automated washing machines
Seat Width 61cm (24")
Seat Depth 43cm (17")
Seat Height 50cm (20")
Width 63cm (25")
Depth 63cm (25")
Width between arms 61cm (24")
Weight 13kg (29lb)
Maximum Weight Capacity 203kg (32st)
We aim to get your order to you as soon as possible, so at YourCare our goal is to deliver the majority of our products within 3 – 5 working days of placing an order. Sometimes that means you may receive parts of your order separately as some of our products may be sent out from multiple warehouses.
All deliveries are free of charge for orders over £50 and £4.95 for orders under £50. Even if parts of your order are delivered separately, there will only be one delivery charge.
For larger items or for equipment that may need to be installed, these will be delivered using our White Glove Delivery service. Click here for more information.
(Please note our delivery and installation services are carried out by a third party).