Raised plastic seat with integral armrests designed to fit onto existing toilet bowl to aid sitting down and standing up from toilet
• Integral armrests provide additional support for standing up
• Armrests flip up for side transfers and to give more space
• Can be set at 3 different heights to suit user requirements
• Front and rear seat recesses improve access for personal hygiene
• Attaches tool-free to toilet bowl and is non skid, anti-slip and wiggle-proof for user safety
• Good hygienic surfaces are easy to clean
• Supplied with lid for discreet appearance and plastic gloves for assembling
• Maximum Weight Capacity 150kg (24st)
Seat width 42cm (16")
Seat Depth 46cm (18")
Seat Height min 7cm (3")
Seat Height max 14cm (6")
Width 56cm (22")
Depth 49cm (19")
Weight 6kg (13lb)
Maximum Weight Capacity 150kg (24st)
We aim to get your order to you as soon as possible, so at YourCare our goal is to deliver the majority of our products within 3 – 5 working days of placing an order. Sometimes that means you may receive parts of your order separately as some of our products may be sent out from multiple warehouses.
All deliveries are free of charge for orders over £50 and £4.95 for orders under £50. Even if parts of your order are delivered separately, there will only be one delivery charge.
For larger items or for equipment that may need to be installed, these will be delivered using our White Glove Delivery service. Click here for more information.
(Please note our delivery and installation services are carried out by a third party).
If you have a long-term illness or disabling condition, you don't have to pay VAT on certain goods and services that you buy in the UK. In general the equipment covered by this scheme are things that are of practical help to you because of your illness or disability.
In order to qualify for VAT relief on a product, all three of the following conditions need to be met:
1 – You have a long term illness or disabling condition
2 – The goods and services are eligible to be sold with the zero rate VAT
3 – The goods are for personal or domestic use. This means that the goods or services are supplied for your own private use, rather than for business purposes.
Look out for the VAT Exemption logo on products when browsing the YourCare website. All products showing this logo are listed with 0% VAT and eligible for zero-rated VAT upon completion of the VAT exemption declaration at the checkout.
You don't have to physically buy the goods in person. If your parent, guardian, relative or carer buys the goods and services for you, then you will not be charged VAT, they can complete the declaration on your behalf if you wish.
For VAT purposes, you have a long-term illness or are disabled if you meet any of the following conditions:
- You have a physical or mental impairment which has a long-term and substantial adverse effect upon your ability to carry out everyday activities.
- You have a condition that the medical profession treats as a chronic sickness, such as diabetes.
- You are terminally ill.
You don't qualify for VAT relief on products if you are elderly but otherwise able-bodied, or if you're only temporarily disabled or incapacitated for example a broken limb.
If you are in any doubt as to whether you are eligible to receive goods or services zero-rated for VAT, you should seek guidance from your GP or other medical professional.