The Solo Toilet Lift replicates natural standing movement at the touch of a button, assisting users to help themselves get up into a standing position. Battery powered device that enables users with restricted mobility to get on and off toilet at the touch of a button
• Ideal for individuals who have difficulty performing sit to stand activities due to muscle or joint weakness in their legs and/or upper body e.g. due to multiple sclerosis, osteo or rheumatoid arthritis, hip replacement, heart problems and obesity
• Helps reduce manual handling risks for carers who provide toileting assistance
• Powered lifting action replicates body’s natural standing movement
• Seat can be stopped at any position to suit user comfort and support requirements
• Fits easily and compactly over existing toilet, blending discreetly into modern home
• Smooth, wipe clean surfaces for ease of cleaning
• Acts as a normal toilet seat in lowered position for use by other household members
• No specialist installation - simply remove existing toilet seat and place over toilet bowl
• Feet rotate clockwise and anti clockwise to adjust height for different users/toilets
• Supplied with two rechargeable batteries to ensure continuous operation
• Battery level indicator monitors when recharging is required
Seat width 55cm (22")
Weight (without battery) 20kg (45lb)
Width 71cm (28")
Depth 54cm (21")
Height 66cm - 72cm (26" - 28")
Seat Height Down 43cm - 49cm (17" - 19")
Seat Height Up 56cm - 62cm (22" - 24")
Pedestal Clearance Height 36cm - 42cm (14" - 16")
Toilet Clearance Width 39cm (15")
Maximum Weight Capacity 160kg (25st)
We aim to get your order to you as soon as possible, so at YourCare our goal is to deliver the majority of our products within 3 – 5 working days of placing an order. Sometimes that means you may receive parts of your order separately as some of our products may be sent out from multiple warehouses.
All deliveries are free of charge for orders over £50 and £4.95 for orders under £50. Even if parts of your order are delivered separately, there will only be one delivery charge.
We deliver to most postal areas in the UK including Northern Ireland. However, there are times when the geographical location (usually in remote areas) and courier availability can sometimes restrict or alter our service or prevent us from delivering orders to you. In rare circumstances, there may be times when there will be a change in the delivery charge but we will notify you as soon as possible if your order is affected in any way. We do apologise for any inconvenience this may cause.
We do reserve the right not to deliver an order if we believe the address isn’t secure, for example to a communal postal address or PO box. If this affects an order you place, we'll notify you as soon as possible.
For larger items or for equipment that may need to be installed, these will be delivered using our White Glove Delivery service. Click here for more information.
(Please note our delivery and installation services are carried out by a third party).