The Domus 4 is a pressure relieving mattress designed to offer high levels of support in both the community and acute settings.
The Domus 4 alternating dynamic mattress system has a simple to use and intuitive weight setting function, enabling the care giver to simply set the mattress up according to the weight of each patient, reducing the risk of incorrect weight settings being entered.
The Domus 4 has a range of features for both patients and caregivers that have been designed to comply with the most stringent infection control guidelines. It is suitable for both the prevention and cure of pressure ulcers in a variety of healthcare environments.
The Domus 4 is a highly versatile and cost effective solution to pressure area care. Its modular construction makes it easy to keep clean and maintain, and it offers a number of features normally only found on much higher specification mattresses. - CPR: The CPR toggles are located at the head end of the mattress and are designed to be highly visible and easy to use in an emergency.
- Transport Mode: Transport Mode is designed to be simple and easy to use. Its simple click in design also means it is robust and easy to keep clean.
- Air Cells: The air cells modular design means maintenance, replacement and decontamination are easy to carry out. Cell on Cell Technology also means that the patient is safely supported throughout the length of the mattress.
- Head Up Control Panel: The control panel on the Domus 4 is specifically designed to be ergonomic and easy to see without the need for the caregiver to change position when using it.
- Alternating Therapeutic Mode: Continuously and sequentially inflates and deflates the air cells to allow for pressure redistribution over a ten minute cycle time.
- Cell on Cell Design: The cell on cell design offers the patient higher levels of support and comfort throughout the therapeutic pressure relieving cycle.
- Seat Inflate Mode: When a patient is in the upright position, the seat inflate mode increases the pressure throughout the mattress in order to better support the sacral area.
- Max Firm Mode: Hyper inflates the cells providing a firm surface for moving, handling and nursing procedures. For the safety of the patient the mattress will only stay in Max Firm Mode for 20 minutes and will then revert back to Alternating Therapeutic Mode.
- Low Pressure Alarm: Alerts the caregiver if there is a loss of air pressure in the mattress.
- Power Failure Alarm: Notifies the caregiver when there is a loss of power if the mattress is unplugged.
- Service Fault Indicator: Alerts the caregiver when the mattress needs to be repaired.
- Lock Out: Automatically locks the control panel to help prevent the changing of settings inappropriately.
- Static Mode: Addresses areas of high contact pressure by redistributing the body mass over a greater surface area through a process of immersion, which is achieved by reducing the mattress pressure by up to one third across the whole surface area of the mattress.
- Mattress Cover: The cover is flame resistant to BS 7175 Crib 7 and has a host of features to aid with infection prevention including a 360 degree zip, white underside, vapour permeability, antimicrobial properties and is water resistant. The cover is four way stretch to offer greater pressure relief and comfort levels to the patient, it is also possible to launder the cover in a washing machine.
Maximum Patient Weight: 200 KG
Mattress Dimensions: 200x85x20.3cm or 200x90x20.3cm
Mattress Weight: 7.5 KG
Pump Size: 29×18.5×12.6 cm
Pump Weight: 2.2 Kg
We aim to get your order to you as soon as possible, so at YourCare our goal is to deliver the majority of our products within 3 – 5 working days of placing an order. Sometimes that means you may receive parts of your order separately as some of our products may be sent out from multiple warehouses.
All deliveries are free of charge for orders over £50 and £4.95 for orders under £50. Even if parts of your order are delivered separately, there will only be one delivery charge.
We deliver to most postal areas in the UK including Northern Ireland. However, there are times when the geographical location (usually in remote areas) and courier availability can sometimes restrict or alter our service or prevent us from delivering orders to you. In rare circumstances, there may be times when there will be a change in the delivery charge but we will notify you as soon as possible if your order is affected in any way. We do apologise for any inconvenience this may cause.
We do reserve the right not to deliver an order if we believe the address isn’t secure, for example to a communal postal address or PO box. If this affects an order you place, we'll notify you as soon as possible.
For larger items or for equipment that may need to be installed, these will be delivered using our White Glove Delivery service. Click here for more information.
(Please note our delivery and installation services are carried out by a third party).