The Scout has many new features which are only normally found on larger scooters. Its the first Drive mini scooter to include Delta Bars as standard, it also features the next generation Drive splitting mechanism. Top speed of 4mph*
• Maximum range of 13 miles on full battery charge
• Comfortable lightweight seat which swivels 360° for easy transfers on and off the scooter
• Removable battery pack with easy to carry handle and locking mechanism
• On board and in house charging as standard
• Automatic electromagnetic brake system
• Height adjustable seat to suit user comfort requirements
• Delta bars as standard
• Easy to change body panels
• Easy tiller adjustment to suit user requirements
• Removable seat, fold down tiller and splits easily for storage and transportation
• Stylish silver wheel hubs with black puncture proof non marking tyres
• Width adjustable flip up armrests for added flexibility
• Front removable storage basket as standard
• Rear anti tip wheels as standard
• Anti roll back system safety device prevents scooter from rolling backwards on hills
• Freewheel facility allows movement of scooter without switching the motor on
• Easy to remove battery pack fitted with 2 x 20 Ah airline friendly batteries
• Weight capacity 130kg (20st)
Length 108cm (42.5")
Height 91cm (36")
Width 48cm (19")
Maximum Gradient 8 degrees
Weight 49kg (107lb)
Maximum Weight Capacity 130kg (20st)
Heaviest Component 16kg (35lb)
When purchasing larger or heavy equipment, assembling the equipment yourself can be a bit of a challenge, but you needn't worry! At YourCare, we want purchasing a new piece of equipment to be easy, simple and as stress free as possible.
For situations where you may need a helping hand, we are proud to provide a specialist White Glove Delivery and Installation service.
For £90 (additional installation items cost £35), one of our friendly engineers will deliver, install and set-up your new purchase all in the comfort of your own home. They will give you a full demonstration of how to use the product so you are completely confident and familiar with the full range of functions. Plus it will give you the opportunity to ask any questions you may have about the product.
Before leaving, the engineer will provide you with a completed hand over sheet and product manual so you can check through the functions at a later date, giving you extra peace of mind. We will also be sure to tidy up after ourselves, disposing of any packaging before we leave so you won’t have to lift a finger!
Deliveries are usually within 5 – 7 working days but a member from the Delivery Service will call you to arrange a convenient day for delivery.
(Please note our delivery and installation services are carried out by a third party).