The Go-Go Elite Traveller® Plus was designed to bring travel scooters to a greater range of people than ever before. An increase in length and width, and a weight capacity of 147 kg (23 Stone 3 lbs.) combine with wraparound delta tiller to allow both the larger individual and those with limited dexterity to
experience the benefits of a specific travel mobility product for the first time. Feather-touch disassembly makes the Go-Go Elite Traveller Plus the easiest travel scooter to take along anywhere. The Go-Go Elite Traveller® Plus is a feather touch boot scooter, meaning it can be easily dissembled to fit into most car boots. Features:
• Feather-touch disassembly with one hand
• Exclusive black, low-profile, nonscuffing tyres with new tri-spoke mags
• Delta tiller with wraparound handles
• 23 cm (9”) rear wheels
• 147 kg (23 Stone 3 lbs.) weight capacity
• Auto-connecting front to rear cable
• Includes 2 sets of easily changeable coloured panels - Red and Blue
• Front frame-mounted seat post offers maximum stability
• All new frame design easily disassembles into 5 super lightweight pieces for convenient transport and storage
• Modular design for easy serviceability
• Microprocessor-based controller offers optimal power management and added safety features
• Front tiller-mounted basket
• Removable footboard basket for additional storage
• Convenient off-board dual voltage charger can charge battery pack on-board or off-board
Weight capacity: 23 Stone 3 lbs. (147 kg)
Maximum speed: Up to 4 mph (6.4 km/h)*
Ground clearance: 7.62 cm (3”) at midframe
Turning radius1: 116.2 cm (45.75”)
Overall length1: 102.25 cm (40.25”)
Overall width1: 53.7 cm (21.2”)
Front: 5 cm x 20.32 cm (2” x 8”) solid
Rear: 7.62 cm x 22.86 cm (3” x 9”) solid
Total weight without battery pack: 39.2 kg (86.5 lbs.)
Heaviest piece when disassembled: 16 kg (35 lbs.) (front section)
Battery requirements4: Two 12-volt, deep cycle (standard)
Weigh: 17 AH: 13.4 kg (29.5 lbs.) battery pack
Battery charger: Off-board, 2-amp
*Speed varies with user weight, terrain type, battery charge, battery condition and tyre pressure
When purchasing larger or heavy equipment, assembling the equipment yourself can be a bit of a challenge, but you needn't worry! At YourCare, we want purchasing a new piece of equipment to be easy, simple and as stress free as possible.
For situations where you may need a helping hand, we are proud to provide a specialist White Glove Delivery and Installation service.
For £90 (additional installation items cost £35), one of our friendly engineers will deliver, install and set-up your new purchase all in the comfort of your own home. They will give you a full demonstration of how to use the product so you are completely confident and familiar with the full range of functions. Plus it will give you the opportunity to ask any questions you may have about the product.
Before leaving, the engineer will provide you with a completed hand over sheet and product manual so you can check through the functions at a later date, giving you extra peace of mind. We will also be sure to tidy up after ourselves, disposing of any packaging before we leave so you won’t have to lift a finger!
Deliveries are usually within 5 – 7 working days but a member from the Delivery Service will call you to arrange a convenient day for delivery.
(Please note our delivery and installation services are carried out by a third party).