The Folding Scooter can be easily folded and unfolded by remote control in under 20 seconds providing a quick and easy transport solution for users on the go. - Additional safety features such as speed reduction when cornering, an auto stop function and the anti-slip footwell carpet all provide further security to the user for added peace of mind. - Top speed of 4mph*
- Maximum range of 6 miles on full battery charge*
- Folds to a compact size within 20 seconds
- Compact scooter designed to fit into small car boots
- Lightweight folding scooter weighs in at only 20kg, making it ideal for cruises, flights and bus trips
- Touch-sensitive wigwag for enhanced speed control
- Overall scooter weight (inc. batteries) complies with Coach Luggage Policy of 20kg allowance which means the scooter can be stored free of charge
- Scooter can be folded and unfolded using the remote control or buttons on the rear shroud of the scooter itself
- Comfortable and padded compact seat with auto-folding back
- Carry handle allows the scooter to be easily lifted in and out of car boots
- Automatic electromagnetic brake system
- Height adjustable tiller to suit user requirements
- 8“ silver alloy wheels with solid puncture proof tyres
- Additional safety features include automatic speed reduction when cornering to aid stability and an auto- stop function to prevent the scooter from folding whilst in use
- On board charging**
- Anti slip carpet in footwell for added safety
- Comes complete with padded carry bag to protect the scooter whilst in transit
- Excellent turning radius of 780mm
- Ground clearance of 35mm
- Rear anti tip wheels as standard
- Anti-roll back system safety device prevents scooter from rolling backwards on hills
- 24V 8.7ah lithium on airline friendly batteries**
Weight capacity 115kg (18st)
Length 86cm (34")
Width 42cm (16.5")
Height 83.5cm (33")
Weight 20kg (44lb)
Max Capacity 115kg (18st)
Max Gradient 10 degrees
When purchasing larger or heavy equipment, assembling the equipment yourself can be a bit of a challenge, but you needn't worry! At YourCare, we want purchasing a new piece of equipment to be easy, simple and as stress free as possible.
For situations where you may need a helping hand, we are proud to provide a specialist White Glove Delivery and Installation service.
For £90 (additional installation items cost £35), one of our friendly engineers will deliver, install and set-up your new purchase all in the comfort of your own home. They will give you a full demonstration of how to use the product so you are completely confident and familiar with the full range of functions. Plus it will give you the opportunity to ask any questions you may have about the product.
Before leaving, the engineer will provide you with a completed hand over sheet and product manual so you can check through the functions at a later date, giving you extra peace of mind. We will also be sure to tidy up after ourselves, disposing of any packaging before we leave so you won’t have to lift a finger!
Deliveries are usually within 5 – 7 working days but a member from the Delivery Service will call you to arrange a convenient day for delivery.
(Please note our delivery and installation services are carried out by a third party).