The Buckingham Caddy has been developed by Healthcare Professionals to enable users of wheeled walking frames to safely transport a variety of daily living items. In most instances it can replace the need for a trolley enabling you to carry most items safely and more importantly, independently.
• Developed by Healthcare Professionals
• Easily transport a variety of daily living items, safely and independently
• One large and one small compartment to allow you to separate items such as glasses, keys and medication
• Tray is designed to safely transport a plate of food
• It also features a mug holder and an anti-spill mug cover to prevent any inadvertent spillages.
• The mug holder insulates hot drinks
• The caddy is simple to fit to most styles of walking frames
• Made from tough, durable plastic that can be cleaned in a dishwasher and has drainage holes for easy drying
PLEASE NOTE: This is for the caddy only. Walking Frame is not included.
Width without tray: 434mm (17")
Width with tray: 457mm (18")
Depth with tray: 310mm (12¼")
Height: 200mm (8")
Total weight: 1kg.
Maximum load weight: 2 kg/4½ lbs
We aim to get your order to you as soon as possible, so at YourCare our goal is to deliver the majority of our products within 3 – 5 working days of placing an order. Sometimes that means you may receive parts of your order separately as some of our products may be sent out from multiple warehouses.
All deliveries are free of charge for orders over £50 and £4.95 for orders under £50. Even if parts of your order are delivered separately, there will only be one delivery charge.
We deliver to most postal areas in the UK including Northern Ireland. However, there are times when the geographical location (usually in remote areas) and courier availability can sometimes restrict or alter our service or prevent us from delivering orders to you. In rare circumstances, there may be times when there will be a change in the delivery charge but we will notify you as soon as possible if your order is affected in any way. We do apologise for any inconvenience this may cause.
We do reserve the right not to deliver an order if we believe the address isn’t secure, for example to a communal postal address or PO box. If this affects an order you place, we'll notify you as soon as possible.
For larger items or for equipment that may need to be installed, these will be delivered using our White Glove Delivery service. Click here for more information.
(Please note our delivery and installation services are carried out by a third party).