The Topro Troja Neuro Rollator is designed and developed for people with Parkinson's and other neurological conditions. This rollator gives the user increased control with unique reverse brakes that are automatically locked as standard and is only released when the brake handles are pushed in, ensuring ultimate safety and can help to prevent falls.
Handle height is adjustable to suit the individual user.
Includes an adjustable padded backrest for added comfort and support.
The TOPRO Troja Neuro has 7-year warranty (except for parts that are exposed to natural wear and tear)
• The reverse braking system ensures the brakes are automatically activated and the rollator will only move when the brake handles are pushed in.
• If the brake handles are released the TOPRO Troja Neuro will stop immediately.
• The unique reverse brake system can help to prevent falling
• Has a small turning circle making it the perfect choice for indoor and outdoor use.
• Easy to negotiate thresholds and kerbs etc with the edge guard and tilt function
• Ergonic Handles offers different holding positions when standing and resting
• Easy to fold and takes little space when folded making it ideal for users who travel by car, train, bus or airplane
Recommended User Height: 150 - 200 cm
Maximum User Weight: 150 kg (23 st)
Handle Height: 78 - 100 cm
Handles: TOPRO Ergo Grip
Maximum Length: 65 cm
Maximum Width: 60 cm
Width between Handles: 47 cm
Seat Height: 62 cm
Height when Folded: 80 cm
Width when Folded: 24 cm
Length when Folded: 65 cm
Total Product Weight (inc. bag): 7.8 kg
We aim to get your order to you as soon as possible, so at YourCare our goal is to deliver the majority of our products within 3 – 5 working days of placing an order. Sometimes that means you may receive parts of your order separately as some of our products may be sent out from multiple warehouses.
All deliveries are free of charge for orders over £50 and £4.95 for orders under £50. Even if parts of your order are delivered separately, there will only be one delivery charge.
We deliver to most postal areas in the UK including Northern Ireland. However, there are times when the geographical location (usually in remote areas) and courier availability can sometimes restrict or alter our service or prevent us from delivering orders to you. In rare circumstances, there may be times when there will be a change in the delivery charge but we will notify you as soon as possible if your order is affected in any way. We do apologise for any inconvenience this may cause.
We do reserve the right not to deliver an order if we believe the address isn’t secure, for example to a communal postal address or PO box. If this affects an order you place, we'll notify you as soon as possible.
For larger items or for equipment that may need to be installed, these will be delivered using our White Glove Delivery service. Click here for more information.
(Please note our delivery and installation services are carried out by a third party).