The S1 Wheelchair features a robust steel frame for durability and wipe clean vinyl upholstery for easy maintenance.
• Suitable for indoor and outdoor use
• Robust steel frame is strong and durable for stability and folds easily for storage/transportation
• Vinyl upholstery and padded armrests offer comfortable support and are easily wiped clean
• Plastic footrests can be easily height adjusted to suit user support requirements, can be swung away to facilitate transfers or removed for storage and transportation
• Attendant or user accessible parking brakes on rear wheels ensure safety
• All round solid puncture proof polyurethane (PU) tyres require limited upkeep
• Rear stepper tubes allow attendant to safely mount curbs
• 61cm (24") composite mag rear wheels with plastic hand rim on self-propelling model are strong, resilient and lightweight
• This wheelchair has been crash tested providing added safety when being transported in a vehicle
• Self Propel Model - Comes with heel strap as standard for foot support
Width Open 61cm (24")
Width Closed 26cm (10")
Length 106cm (42")
Height 90cm (35")
Seat Width 45cm (18")
Seat Length 40cm (16")
Seat Height 50cm (20")
Weight 18kg (39lb)
Maximum Weight Capacity 115kg (18st)
We aim to get your order to you as soon as possible, so at YourCare our goal is to deliver the majority of our products within 3 – 5 working days of placing an order. Sometimes that means you may receive parts of your order separately as some of our products may be sent out from multiple warehouses.
All deliveries are free of charge for orders over £50 and £4.95 for orders under £50. Even if parts of your order are delivered separately, there will only be one delivery charge.
We deliver to most postal areas in mainland UK . However, there are times when the geographical location (usually in remote areas) and courier availability can sometimes restrict or alter our service or prevent us from delivering orders to you. In rare circumstances, there may be times when there will be a change in the delivery charge but we will notify you as soon as possible if your order is affected in any way. We do apologise for any inconvenience this may cause.
We do reserve the right not to deliver an order if we believe the address isn’t secure, for example to a communal postal address or PO box. If this affects an order you place, we'll notify you as soon as possible.
For larger items or for equipment that may need to be installed, these will be delivered using our White Glove Delivery service. Click here for more information.
(Please note our delivery and installation services are carried out by a third party).