This Ultra Lightweight Wheelchair combines style with function and practicality. This stylishly designed wheelchair features two tone upholstery, desk style armrests for easy access to work surfaces and a handy rear storage pocket. Ultra-lightweight aluminium frame with single cross brace is strong and stable, yet very lightweight for transporting and easily folded for storage
• Half-folding backrest, quick-release footrests and rear wheels further facilitates storage and transportation
• Grey two-tone upholstery offers comfortable support, is easy to clean and along with silver frame has an attractive appearance
• Soft-touch fabric side panels improve comfort
• Features handy rear pocket for storing items
• Footrests easily adjust into one of five positions to suit user support requirements and swing out of the way to facilitate transfers
• Desk-style armrests allow easy access to work surfaces
• Two stepper tubes enable attendant to safely raise front wheels for mounting curbs
• Two solid Polyurethane (PU) front tyres, 20cm (8”) in diameter are durable, low maintenance and assist with manoeuvrability
• Long-reach brakes on rear tyres are easily activated by user or attendant for stable parking • Spoked 61cm (24”) rear wheels with solid grey Polyurethane (PU) tyres are hard-wearing and low maintenance and together with lightweight aluminium rims and hand rims increase manoeuvrability (Self Propel Model)
• This wheelchair has been crash tested providing added safety when being transported in a vehicle
Width Open 71cm (28")
Width Closed 32cm (13")
Length 109cm (43")
Height 93cm (37")
Seat Width 51cm (20")
Seat Length 39cm (16")
Seat Height 52cm (20.5")
Weight 13kg (29lb)
Maximum Weight Capacity 125kg (20st)
We aim to get your order to you as soon as possible, so at YourCare our goal is to deliver the majority of our products within 3 – 5 working days of placing an order. Sometimes that means you may receive parts of your order separately as some of our products may be sent out from multiple warehouses.
All deliveries are free of charge for orders over £50 and £4.95 for orders under £50. Even if parts of your order are delivered separately, there will only be one delivery charge.
We deliver to most postal areas in the UK including Northern Ireland. However, there are times when the geographical location (usually in remote areas) and courier availability can sometimes restrict or alter our service or prevent us from delivering orders to you. In rare circumstances, there may be times when there will be a change in the delivery charge but we will notify you as soon as possible if your order is affected in any way. We do apologise for any inconvenience this may cause.
We do reserve the right not to deliver an order if we believe the address isn’t secure, for example to a communal postal address or PO box. If this affects an order you place, we'll notify you as soon as possible.
For larger items or for equipment that may need to be installed, these will be delivered using our White Glove Delivery service. Click here for more information.
(Please note our delivery and installation services are carried out by a third party).