The XS Aluminium Wheelchair was developed to provide more features as standard with added comfort. With many transportation friendly, quick release components and built in comfort features, and features a colourful and attractive aluminium frame. 24" quick release wheels
• Sturdy, colourful aluminium frame is lightweight for transporting, durable and aesthetically pleasing
• Simple folding mechanism, half-folding backrest and removable arms as well as quick release footrests and self-propelling rear wheels allow space-saving storage and easy transportation
• Footrests swing in and out to enable transfers on and off chair, whilst flip-up armrests facilitate side transfers
• Padded desk-style armrests provide additional comfort and allow unhindered access to work surfaces
• Incorporated as standard are deluxe seat and back cushions and a padded tension adjustable backrest for added comfort
• Rear stepper tubes with integrated height adjustable anti-tip wheels facilitate safe curb-climbing for both attendant and independent user
• Rear wheels can be adjusted into different position
• Chair is fitted with reflectors to improve outdoor visibility at dusk or when dark
• All-round solid, puncture proof Polyurethane (PU) tyres offer durability and minimum maintenance
• This wheelchair has been crash tested providing added safety when being transported in a vehicle
Width Open 68cm (27")
Width Closed 26cm (10")
Length 103cm (40")
Height 93cm (36")
Seat Width 50cm (20")
Seat Length 43cm (17")
Seat Height 52cm (20")
Weight 17kg (37lb)
Maximum Weight Capacity 115kg (18st)
We aim to get your order to you as soon as possible, so at YourCare our goal is to deliver the majority of our products within 3 – 5 working days of placing an order. Sometimes that means you may receive parts of your order separately as some of our products may be sent out from multiple warehouses.
All deliveries are free of charge for orders over £50 and £4.95 for orders under £50. Even if parts of your order are delivered separately, there will only be one delivery charge.
We deliver to most postal areas in the UK including Northern Ireland. However, there are times when the geographical location (usually in remote areas) and courier availability can sometimes restrict or alter our service or prevent us from delivering orders to you. In rare circumstances, there may be times when there will be a change in the delivery charge but we will notify you as soon as possible if your order is affected in any way. We do apologise for any inconvenience this may cause.
We do reserve the right not to deliver an order if we believe the address isn’t secure, for example to a communal postal address or PO box. If this affects an order you place, we'll notify you as soon as possible.
For larger items or for equipment that may need to be installed, these will be delivered using our White Glove Delivery service. Click here for more information.
(Please note our delivery and installation services are carried out by a third party).