The Sentra EC Wheelchair has been designed for the larger person to ensure their mobility experience is as comfortable as possible. Sturdy, carbon steel frame with triple coated chrome for an attractive, chip-proof, maintainable finish
• Dual axle position allows transition of seat height to hemi-level
• Double embossed vinyl upholstery provides comfortable support and is durable, lightweight, attractive and easy to clean
• Simple folding mechanism facilitates storage and transportation
• Footrests can be height adjusted tool-free to suit user’s support requirements, can be swung out of the way to facilitate transfers or removed for storage/transportation
• Padded desk-style armrests provide additional comfort and allow unhindered access to work surfaces
• Armrests are easily removable for sideways transfer, transportation and storage
• Solid tyres, mounted on composite mag rear wheels provide durability and low maintenance
• 20.3cm (8”) solid front castors also ensure longevity and minimum maintenance and are height adjustable in 3 positions
• Maintenance-free, sealed, precision bearings
• Plastic hand rims enable easy manoeuvring for independent user
• Attendant and user accessible parking brakes on rear wheels provide additional safety
• This wheelchair has been crash tested providing added safety when being transported in a vehicle
Width Open 80cm (32")
Width Closed 34cm (14")
Length 107cm (42")
Height 91cm (36")
Seat Width 56cm (22")
Seat Length 46cm (18")
Seat Height 50cm (20")
Weight 26kg (57lb)
Maximum Weight Capacity 200kg (32st)
We aim to get your order to you as soon as possible, so at YourCare our goal is to deliver the majority of our products within 3 – 5 working days of placing an order. Sometimes that means you may receive parts of your order separately as some of our products may be sent out from multiple warehouses.
All deliveries are free of charge for orders over £50 and £4.95 for orders under £50. Even if parts of your order are delivered separately, there will only be one delivery charge.
We deliver to most postal areas in the UK including Northern Ireland. However, there are times when the geographical location (usually in remote areas) and courier availability can sometimes restrict or alter our service or prevent us from delivering orders to you. In rare circumstances, there may be times when there will be a change in the delivery charge but we will notify you as soon as possible if your order is affected in any way. We do apologise for any inconvenience this may cause.
We do reserve the right not to deliver an order if we believe the address isn’t secure, for example to a communal postal address or PO box. If this affects an order you place, we'll notify you as soon as possible.
For larger items or for equipment that may need to be installed, these will be delivered using our White Glove Delivery service. Click here for more information.
(Please note our delivery and installation services are carried out by a third party).