The traditional Jubilee Fireside Chair represents fantastic value for anyone who wants to make sitting a pleasure not a problem. Hand built hard wood frame is beautifully compact and is ideal where space is at a premium
• Back care lumbar support and firm seat for extra support to the lower back
• Classical wooden knuckles and hand grips to help you rise easily and to minimise fabric wear on the traditionally upholstered arms
• Fine fillings ensure that you are nestled in comfort
• All fabrics and foams meet the relevant UK Furniture and Fire Regulations
• The seat cushions are reversible for even wear and removable for easy cleaning
• Built on the sturdiest of frames for maximum stability, represents an important safety feature
• They will provide years of lasting comfort and support, with the highest standards in upholstery detail
• The high back and elegant padded wings provide extra support, comfort & protection against draughts for the head, neck and shoulders
Armrest Height 78cm (31")
Width 68cm (27")
Depth 71cm (30")
Height 109cm (43")
Seat Width 51cm (20")
Seat Depth 47cm (19")
Seat Height 53cm (21")
Maximum Weight Capacity 115kg (18st)
We aim to get your order to you as soon as possible, so at YourCare our goal is to deliver the majority of our products within 3 – 5 working days of placing an order. Sometimes that means you may receive parts of your order separately as some of our products may be sent out from multiple warehouses.
All deliveries are free of charge for orders over £50 and £4.95 for orders under £50. Even if parts of your order are delivered separately, there will only be one delivery charge.
We deliver to most postal areas in mainland UK . However, there are times when the geographical location (usually in remote areas) and courier availability can sometimes restrict or alter our service or prevent us from delivering orders to you. In rare circumstances, there may be times when there will be a change in the delivery charge but we will notify you as soon as possible if your order is affected in any way. We do apologise for any inconvenience this may cause.
We do reserve the right not to deliver an order if we believe the address isn’t secure, for example to a communal postal address or PO box. If this affects an order you place, we'll notify you as soon as possible.
For larger items or for equipment that may need to be installed, these will be delivered using our White Glove Delivery service. Click here for more information.
(Please note our delivery and installation services are carried out by a third party).