The Queen Anne chair offers fireside elegance with excellent head, neck and lumbar support. With soft inviting seats and back cushions, it has been built for hours of comfortable relaxation. Fully sprung platform, luxury tapered seat cushion and an inviting back cushion will provide many an hour of great comfort and support
• Cushioned armrests provide additional comfort for user
• Fine fillings ensure that you are nestled in comfort
• All fabrics and foams meet the relevant UK Furniture and Fire Regulations
• The seat cushions are reversible for even wear and removable for easy cleaning
• Built on the sturdiest of frames for maximum stability, represents an important safety feature
• They will provide years of lasting comfort and support, with the highest standards in upholstery detail
• The high back and elegant padded wings provide extra support, comfort & protection against draughts for the head, neck and shoulders
Width 74cm (29")
Depth 79cm (31")
Height 99cm (39")
Seat Width 42cm-47cm (17"-19")
Seat Depth 48cm (19")
Seat Height 48cm (19")
Maximum Weight Capacity 115kg (18st)
We aim to get your order to you as soon as possible, so at YourCare our goal is to deliver the majority of our products within 3 – 5 working days of placing an order. Sometimes that means you may receive parts of your order separately as some of our products may be sent out from multiple warehouses.
All deliveries are free of charge for orders over £50 and £4.95 for orders under £50. Even if parts of your order are delivered separately, there will only be one delivery charge.
For larger items or for equipment that may need to be installed, these will be delivered using our White Glove Delivery service. Click here for more information.
(Please note our delivery and installation services are carried out by a third party).
If you have a long-term illness or disabling condition, you don't have to pay VAT on certain goods and services that you buy in the UK. In general the equipment covered by this scheme are things that are of practical help to you because of your illness or disability.
In order to qualify for VAT relief on a product, all three of the following conditions need to be met:
1 – You have a long term illness or disabling condition
2 – The goods and services are eligible to be sold with the zero rate VAT
3 – The goods are for personal or domestic use. This means that the goods or services are supplied for your own private use, rather than for business purposes.
Look out for the VAT Exemption logo on products when browsing the YourCare website. All products showing this logo are listed with 0% VAT and eligible for zero-rated VAT upon completion of the VAT exemption declaration at the checkout.
You don't have to physically buy the goods in person. If your parent, guardian, relative or carer buys the goods and services for you, then you will not be charged VAT, they can complete the declaration on your behalf if you wish.
For VAT purposes, you have a long-term illness or are disabled if you meet any of the following conditions:
- You have a physical or mental impairment which has a long-term and substantial adverse effect upon your ability to carry out everyday activities.
- You have a condition that the medical profession treats as a chronic sickness, such as diabetes.
- You are terminally ill.
You don't qualify for VAT relief on products if you are elderly but otherwise able-bodied, or if you're only temporarily disabled or incapacitated for example a broken limb.
If you are in any doubt as to whether you are eligible to receive goods or services zero-rated for VAT, you should seek guidance from your GP or other medical professional.