The Memphis Rise Recliner is upholstered in a soft feel Chenille fabric and features a memory foam seat providing added luxury and comfort. The dual motor mechanism enables the user to find their perfect comfort position. Soft feel Chenille fabric for luxurious comfort
• Attractive and modern design to suit any decor
• Soft feel Chenille fabric provides added comfort and helps distribute pressure for long periods in chair
• Stylish T Back design provides extra comfort and support
• Two motors enable legrest to be elevated / lowered and backrest to be reclined independently to give more flexible support options
• Backrest can be positioned upright while legrest is elevated, for example to watch TV
• Quality assured, meeting all relevant fire retardancy standards
• It will rise and tilt users to their feet
• Excellent snooze position for supreme comfort and relaxation
• Quiet motors provide a smooth and discreet operation
• Ergonomically contoured seat and back and padded upholstery for added comfort and support
• Fully padded chaise for increased comfort
• Two convenient side pockets for easy storage
• Safety key is built into hand controller to prevent accidental movement and entrapment
• In built fail safe battery back-up system which enables the chair to be raised and lowered in the event of a power failure (battery not included)
• Comes with a simple to operate four button handset
• Ideal for individuals who have difficulty standing up and sitting down due to restricted mobility e.g. those with MS, Arthritis, Rheumatism, circulation problems
• 2 year warranty**
• Maximum weight capacity 150kg (23st)
Width 84cm (33")
Depth 92cm (36")
Height 112cm (44")
Seat Height 48cm (19")
Seat Width 53cm (21")
Seat Depth 50cm (20")
Maximum Weight Capacity 150kg (23st)
When purchasing larger or heavy equipment, assembling the equipment yourself can be a bit of a challenge, but you needn't worry! At YourCare, we want purchasing a new piece of equipment to be easy, simple and as stress free as possible.
For situations where you may need a helping hand, we are proud to provide a specialist White Glove Delivery and Installation service.
For £90 (additional installation items cost £35), one of our friendly engineers will deliver, install and set-up your new purchase all in the comfort of your own home. They will give you a full demonstration of how to use the product so you are completely confident and familiar with the full range of functions. Plus it will give you the opportunity to ask any questions you may have about the product.
Before leaving, the engineer will provide you with a completed hand over sheet and product manual so you can check through the functions at a later date, giving you extra peace of mind. We will also be sure to tidy up after ourselves, disposing of any packaging before we leave so you won’t have to lift a finger!
Deliveries are usually within 5 – 7 working days but a member from the Delivery Service will call you to arrange a convenient day for delivery.
(Please note our delivery and installation services are carried out by a third party).