The Sasha Riser Recliner offers all the comfort of a fully customised, made to measure chair. The snug fitting riser is expertly designed to fit the contours of a petite frame so you can enjoy relaxing at home in luxury.Ideal for individuals who have difficulty standing up and sitting down due to restricted mobility e.g. those with MS, Arthritis, Rheumatism, circulation problems
• One motor activates a distinct lift, rest and recline action
• It will rise and tilt users to their feet
• Excellent snooze position for supreme comfort and relaxation
• Quiet motors provide a smooth and discreet operation
• Ergonomically contoured seat and back and padded upholstery for added comfort and support
• Fully padded chaise for increased comfort
• Two convenient side pockets for easy storage
• Protective, washable head and armrest covers
• Quality assured, meeting all relevant fire retardancy standards
• In built fail safe battery back-up system which enables the chair to be raised and lowered in the event of a power failure*
• Anti-entrapment sensors to prevent anything getting caught in the chair’s mechanism
• Comes with a simple to operate handset
• Stitched handset holder to prevent loss or damage to the handset
• Available in 4 colour options – Oatmeal, Floral, Mocha and Terracotta
• 2 year warranty on wooden frame and electrical components
• Maximum weight capacity 115kg (18st)
Width 82cm (32")
Depth 89cm (34")
Height 108cm (43")
Seat Height 43cm (17")
Seat Width 52cm (20")
Seat Depth 51cm (20")
Maximum Weight Capacity 115kg (18st)
When purchasing larger or heavy equipment, assembling the equipment yourself can be a bit of a challenge, but you needn't worry! At YourCare, we want purchasing a new piece of equipment to be easy, simple and as stress free as possible.
For situations where you may need a helping hand, we are proud to provide a specialist White Glove Delivery and Installation service.
For £90 (additional installation items cost £35), one of our friendly engineers will deliver, install and set-up your new purchase all in the comfort of your own home. They will give you a full demonstration of how to use the product so you are completely confident and familiar with the full range of functions. Plus it will give you the opportunity to ask any questions you may have about the product.
Before leaving, the engineer will provide you with a completed hand over sheet and product manual so you can check through the functions at a later date, giving you extra peace of mind. We will also be sure to tidy up after ourselves, disposing of any packaging before we leave so you won’t have to lift a finger!
Deliveries are usually within 5 – 7 working days but a member from the Delivery Service will call you to arrange a convenient day for delivery.
(Please note our delivery and installation services are carried out by a third party).