The spacious Serena Riser Recliner has an attractive waterfall back design which is both soft and comfortable for added support. It features a single motor and early-rise ottoman to enable the user to raise their legs without fully reclining the chair. Attractive waterfall back design
• Early rise ottoman elevates legrest without the chair being fully reclined
• One motor activates a distinct lift, rest and recline action
• It will rise and tilt users to their feet
• Excellent snooze position for supreme comfort and relaxation
• Quiet motors provide a smooth and discreet operation
• Ergonomically contoured seat and back and padded upholstery for added comfort and support
• Fully padded chaise for increased comfort
• Two convenient side pockets for easy storage
• Protective, washable head and armrest covers
• Quality assured, meeting all relevant fire retardancy standards
• In built fail safe battery back-up system which enables the chair to be raised and lowered in the event of a power failure*
• Anti-entrapment sensors to prevent anything getting caught in the chair’s mechanism
• Comes with a simple to operate handset
• Stitched handset holder to prevent loss or damage to the handset
• Ideal for individuals who have difficulty standing up and sitting down due to restricted mobility e.g. those with MS, Arthritis, Rheumatism, circulation problems
• 2 year warranty on wooden frame and electrical components
• Maximum weight capacity 160kg (25st)
Width 98cm (39")
Depth 91cm (36")
Height 115cm (45")
Seat Height 45cm (17.7")
Seat Width 54cm (21")
Seat Depth 52cm (21")
Maximum Weight Capacity 160kg (25st)
When purchasing larger or heavy equipment, assembling the equipment yourself can be a bit of a challenge, but you needn't worry! At YourCare, we want purchasing a new piece of equipment to be easy, simple and as stress free as possible.
For situations where you may need a helping hand, we are proud to provide a specialist White Glove Delivery and Installation service.
For £90 (additional installation items cost £35), one of our friendly engineers will deliver, install and set-up your new purchase all in the comfort of your own home. They will give you a full demonstration of how to use the product so you are completely confident and familiar with the full range of functions. Plus it will give you the opportunity to ask any questions you may have about the product.
Before leaving, the engineer will provide you with a completed hand over sheet and product manual so you can check through the functions at a later date, giving you extra peace of mind. We will also be sure to tidy up after ourselves, disposing of any packaging before we leave so you won’t have to lift a finger!
Deliveries are usually within 5 – 7 working days but a member from the Delivery Service will call you to arrange a convenient day for delivery.
We deliver to most postal areas in the UK including Northern Ireland. However, there are times when the geographical location (usually in remote areas) and courier availability can sometimes restrict or alter our service or prevent us from delivering orders to you. In rare circumstances, there may be times when there will be a change in the delivery charge but we will notify you as soon as possible if your order is affected in any way. We do apologise for any inconvenience this may cause.
We do reserve the right not to deliver an order if we believe the address isn’t secure, for example to a communal postal address or PO box. If this affects an order you place, we'll notify you as soon as possible.
(Please note our delivery and installation services are carried out by a third party).