The Boston Riser Recliner is upholstered in the luxurious and hard wearing Sofia fabric and designed with supreme comfort and ease of use in mind. Soft touch Sofia fabric for added style and comfort
• Quality assured fabric fully complies with UK Furniture and Fire Regulations 1988 and has passed the Martindale test making it very hard wearing
• One motor activates a distinct lift, rest and recline action
• It will rise and tilt users to their feet
• Excellent snooze position for supreme comfort and relaxation
• Quiet motors provide a smooth and discreet operation
• Ergonomically contoured seat and bolstered backrest and padded upholstery for added comfort and support
• Two convenient side pockets for easy storage
• Protective and washable headrest cover
• Safety key is built into hand controller to prevent accidental movement and entrapment
• In built fail safe battery back-up system which enables the chair to be raised and lowered in the event of a power failure*
• Comes with a simple to operate two button handset
• Ideal for individuals who have difficulty standing up and sitting down due to restricted mobility e.g. those with MS, Arthritis, Rheumatism, circulation problems Petite size for proportional fit to people 1.7m (5'6") tall or less
• 2 year warranty**
• Maximum weight capacity 150kg (23st)
Width 76cm (30")
Depth 87cm (35")
Height 91cm (38")
Seat Height 45cm (19")
Seat Width 47cm (19")
Seat Depth 58cm (19")
Maximum Weight Capacity 150kg (23st)
When purchasing larger or heavy equipment, assembling the equipment yourself can be a bit of a challenge, but you needn't worry! At YourCare, we want purchasing a new piece of equipment to be easy, simple and as stress free as possible.
For situations where you may need a helping hand, we are proud to provide a specialist White Glove Delivery and Installation service.
For £90 (additional installation items cost £35), one of our friendly engineers will deliver, install and set-up your new purchase all in the comfort of your own home. They will give you a full demonstration of how to use the product so you are completely confident and familiar with the full range of functions. Plus it will give you the opportunity to ask any questions you may have about the product.
Before leaving, the engineer will provide you with a completed hand over sheet and product manual so you can check through the functions at a later date, giving you extra peace of mind. We will also be sure to tidy up after ourselves, disposing of any packaging before we leave so you won’t have to lift a finger!
Deliveries are usually within 5 – 7 working days but a member from the Delivery Service will call you to arrange a convenient day for delivery.
(Please note our delivery and installation services are carried out by a third party).