Our Mission and Values
YourCare is a company wholly owned by Croydon Council. It has been set up to improve the quality of life and independence of adults, children and young people by offering a trusted equipment retail service to customers across the UK.
All our equipment products and services are clinically tested and handpicked by our Specialist Equipment Advisors and Occupational Therapist. We pride ourselves on making sure all our customers receive professional advice, guidance and assistance in choosing the right equipment product or service that meets their needs.
Our values are at the heart of everything we do and our promise to customers.
- The wellbeing of our customers are of paramount importance.
- We treat all people with dignity, respect, compassion and kindness, helping them with sensitivity and empathy.
- We ensure all aspects of our service is accessible, responsive and customer focussed.
- We ensure all our services address and promote equality and diversity, reflecting the needs and make up of customers and communities we serve.
- We balance commercial principles with social value and responsibility, this includes our fairness and commitment towards the environment, workplace and communities.
Company Registration Information
Company Registration Name: YourCare (Croydon) Limited.
Company Place of Registration: Wycliffe House, Water Lane, Wilmslow, Cheshire SK9 5AF
Company Registered Number: 10809317
Registered Office Address: 28 Boulogne Road, Croydon CR0 2QT