COVID-19 (Coronavirus) - Information for our Customers
At YourCare, the health, safety and wellbeing of our customers and staff is paramount to us and at the forefront of everything we do.
We are in full support of the Government’s actions in keeping us all safe and as an essential retailer we are pleased to announce that our showroom is open!
To ensure your visit to our showroom is as safe as possible, we have taken the following steps:
- We have introduced an appointment system for in-store visits, which will help us to manage social distancing to create a safe and comfortable shopping experience. It will also help to save time during your visit as a member of the team will be sure to have any products you are interested in ready for you to try.
- To support the new measures we have in place, we are operating with limited staff teams, so our opening hours are now 10am to 4pm Mondays to Fridays.
- Upon arrival, we request all customers wear a face covering (unless exempt). Don’t worry if you have forgotten yours at home, we have disposable face masks available for you to use if necessary. By law, the YourCare team will also be wearing face coverings to further help mitigate transmission.
- When entering and throughout our store, you will find hand sanitiser dispensers for you to use. We request that all visitors to our store use the available hand sanitisers upon arrival, before and after touching products and when you leave.
- We have markers on the floor as a handy reminder to help everyone to maintain 2 metres away from others during their visit.
- In addition, to help us to maintain social distancing, we are only allowing a limited number of visitors into our showroom at any given time.
- Keeping our showroom clean is our top priority, so there is extra cleaning and disinfecting of all the equipment and surfaces throughout the day.
- We have our NHS Test and Trace poster displayed in our showroom. Where possible we request all visitors to scan the QR code, using the NHS COVID-19 app. This is to help trace and stop the spread of coronavirus (COVID-19).
But most importantly, if you or someone in your household has a persistent cough, a high temperature or loss of taste or smell, please stay at home and isolate.
If you have any queries or would like to book an appointment, please do not hesitate to send an email to email@example.com or call our Freephone number on 0808 196 2231 and a member of our team will be happy to help